CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

500 Days of Summer... In November


Last night Face and I went on a mad adventure! We drove to Kaysville about an hour drive and about $15.00 in gas to see a $3.00 movie! We were afraid my car was going to be shot and roll down the hill, and in the movie we were accosted by a homeless man that asked us for a ride home and chatted with us through the whole move! Besides all of that I must say this was the best movie I have seen in a long time! I absolutely loved it! :] You have to be warned this is the opposite of what you might think. Its not a romantic comedy type of movie. Face has seen it 3 or 4 times in theaters. Its not what you would expect but its a great show and makes you think about love! Just in case you decide to go to Kaysville to see this movie just know there are lots of seats on Tuesday... The girl working the register when we bought our ticket felt she needed to share that tid bit of info so I'm being a doll and passing it on! :]

0 comments: