CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight!



Last Sunday i went to see twilight with my German, my best friend Bree and her boyfriend Brian. i was expecting alot and at first when i saw it i must admit that i was kinda disappointed but after i had time to think about it I decided that I LOVED IT! Even though my friends didn't feel the same way especially my German who said it was probably the dumbest movie ever! i still loved that movie! at first i did not like boy they chose to play Edward but i must admit as the movie went on he became more handsome! I cant wait til it comes out on video and you better believe i will be there opening night with all the 40 year old ladies (no offense mom) in their twilight shirts to see the next one!

I'm also going to try and read all the books again because they are sooo good! :)

0 comments: