CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

J'ai Taime Paris

Even though I'm back home I still wanna blog about Paris! It was absolutely wonderful! I would like to start about by saying I found my inner french girl! those of you who don't know what that means I would suggest a trip to France to find out! We left Willy's house at 3:30 in the morning to drive to the airport and catch our 6am flight! At the Paris Orly airport we had to catch a bus into town... 13,80 Euros later we had a bus! Where we had to catch the metro! probably one of the scariest places ever! Since Willy and I were so early into Paris we couldn't check into our hotel for a while! (good thing we only brought backpacks) So we hopped off the metro and headed to Notre Dam... Saw NO hunchback, that was quite upsetting to me! It was beautiful inside but honestly after visiting the Magdeburger Dom this cathedral seemed slightly weenie! Next we walked clear down to the Lourve where we saw the Mona Lisa! I felt like i was in Da Vinci Code or something! The glass pyramid was really cool but smaller then i expected! by then we were tired and... slightly grumpy from the lack of food! So we stopped at McDonald's... I know I know Mcdonalds in Paris pretty lame but this was the most modern and crazy nice mcdonalds i have ever been in. After a quick lunch we walked to our hotel and crashed for about 2 hours for a much needed nap! Then we headed to the Eiffel Tower! It was SOOO much bigger then I imagined! It was BEAUTIFUL! This was the highlight of my trip to Paris! Willy and I decided to save some money and take the stairs to the 2nd level then take the elevator the rest of the way... 1665 stairs later and 3,330 stairs round trip my legs feel like jelly! Here is Willy and I at the very top!

Let me just tell you that those french love fashion and food! OOOOHHHHH the bakeries! YUM! I had the most amazing adventure in Germany and Paris and I'm counting down the days til i can go back! I don't know why we even left! I love it there and it was an amazing trip!

More Pictures will be posted about the rest of my trip I didnt blog about! stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure! I loved Paris too! I'd definently go back.

Doreen said...

No hunchback, what a crosk. did you and Willey at least bend over and make a joke about the hunchback? Your trip looks so fun so glad you took the adventure of a lifetime!