CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Rest of my Trip!

Willy Driving on the AUTOBAHN!



Madgeburg!



This cRaZy pink building in downtown Magdeburg


Willy, Jonas, and Max



me and willy!



How I dried laundry for 3 weeks! AH!



Pretty much I LOVED Paris!



I was obsessed with taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower!




I loved being here!



The Louvre


Inside the glass pyramid



The ceiling inside the Louvre! BEAUTIFUL!


In the Streets of Paris



A cute little french street


Notre Dam... saw NO hunchback, quite upsetting!

Inside Notre Dam


This is like the German Bear Lake! The water was so

clear and blue you could see to the bottom!



Willy Showing his muscles!


Annemarie, me, Willy (max is taking the picture)


All of us on the beach!


This is at Heide Park! (amusement park that has the world

record for tallest wooden roller coaster)


In the gift shop being vikings!


OH it is love?!

Welcome to Quedlinburg! 1200 year old city!

Place of the first German castle, where the king of

Germany was crowned and Heinrich Himmler

(Hitlers right hand man) tried to be crowned king there.

Inside the castle walls!



Above: I'm standing on the castle wall looking over
the city 2 steps in the wrong direction i would have fallen

into the city pictured below!


Willy posing in one of the tunnels through

buildings in this city!





This is our last night in Germany, we all went to Max's house

and we grilled burgers! This is Willy and I in Max's kitchen.


Max is VERY proud of his George Forman Grill.


Willy, Febi (christian), Jonas, and Max


I have a million more pictures, these were a jist of what you didn't see in my earlier posts! :) I left the island out of this post because they are all the same but different! We had a great time and came wait to go back!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Love the pics! Don't you just love Europe?! It seems to suit you well, even drying your laundry on the racks!

Norma said...

Jade - I love the pics! The quaint Paris street and the Eiffel Tower - amazing. Oh and also the Notre Dam cathedral - so beautiful. It's hard to believe you were there!Did you have lots of Paris baked goods? It looks like you had alot of fun.

Dave and Sherri said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These pictures make me want to go so bad! I'm so glad you went and took some great pictures!

Lady Jady! said...

The bakeries were... AMAZING! Willy and I would seriously eat out of every single one we passed! The smell! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH the smell!