CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Old Enough to Know Better, Young Enough Not to Care!

3 Girls in a little bed! LONG NIGHT!
(Jade, Haz, Maddi)


The whole gang! (minus Steph C taking the pic)



Bree and I broke into Hazzle's house before she got there
and took lots of pics! Muahahaha!


This is our lovely 3 way kiss waiting for
the rest of the girls to get to Hazzle's house!
(Bree, Jade, Hazzle)
Bree and I breaking in and working out! :]

Oooppps! Here is where the trouble started!


I love my bestys! I'm so glad that we get to have mad adventures and play! I have known these girls forever and am so happy to have them in my life!



1 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO FUN! Honestly, there is nothing better than awesome girlfriends. Glad you got yourself a great group :)