CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Starting Now Im Starting Over...

Goodbye 2009 and Welcome 2010. This was a CRAZY eventful year! :] My theme for 2010 is starting now I'm starting over. Lots has changed this year and now I get to do things how I want them. I'm starting over being the Jade I want to be, I get to be the 20 year old Jade and get to do lots I didn't think I was going to be able to do! This is just a quick look back on 2009...



Hiking in the summer with friends!




New FAVORITE MOVIE!
500 Days of Summer!



Played for the CURB CRAZY team in a softball tournament.





FIRST TIME TO EUROPE!!!













Going on Almost 2 years working at the Costco.


Still love it... most days! :]





After 2 1/2 years said goodbye to my first love!



Multiple girls nights!








Watched 2 good friends from high school get married... Then there were 5. DUN DUN DUN! The rest of us taking bets on who is next! LOL!







Have a NEW boy and things haven't been this good in a while! The more I think about it the more I realize Jake and I are good for each other. We needed each other. Everything happens for a reason. We have been dating a little over 2 months and I'm excited for my new years kiss and to bring in the new year with someone new! :] Cant wait to see what this year has coming!



NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:


Do what makes me happy & take lots of pictures along the way! :]

2 comments:

Norma said...

I LOVE it!!!

The Queen Bee said...

Great Resolution- and great recap of 2009. Yay for 2010!!