CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here it goes, i have been tagged!

10 years ago I:

1. I was 8

2. Discovered i do not like milk!

3. Doing gymnastics

4. Worrying that i was to tall and to chubby for my age!

5. I was baptized.



5 Things on today's to-do list:

1. Study my German homework.

2. Read for American Heritage.

3. Go to my Germans soccer game.

4. Fill out my payment plan for tuition.

5. Clean my room!



Snacks I enjoy:

1. Movie theater popcorn.

2. quakers rice cakes apple cinn flavor!

3. Swedish fish

4. Rice crispy treats

5. peachy O's

(noticed just now that I'm not to healthy!)



5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Pay off my tuition!

2. travel!

3. buy a silver mini cooper with a hard top!

4. buy a house!

5. go on the largest shopping spree ever!



5 places i have lived:

1. Arizona

2. Gma Bronsons

3. the Lehi house.

4. the Saratoga house.

5. the basement of the Saratoga house!



5 jobs i've had:

1. Sno Shack Lady

2. Firehouse carwash

3. American Eagle (my least favorite) loved the store and discount hated the people there!

4. La lehi bakery! (totally my favorite!)

5. Costco!



I tag:

Willy

Mom

Sheryl

Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol La Bakery was not a real job....

Lady Jady! said...

Your just jealous you never got paid for eating donuts, hanging out with your friends, drinking free coke, and did i mention eating donuts! this was TOTALLY a real job!