CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Will the real Steve Daddy please stand up?!

A few days ago i was at my grandmas house and my aunt Julie was there asking me how i was liking school so far, blah blah blah! Then she told me that her hubby Steven was going to school to. Then about 2 days ago i was walking from my german class down to meet willy. i was up in the valley view room when i spotted him! Steven Lamar Eldredge! He was sitting at a table he talking to some people, and he was wearing his white american eagle hoodie, i knew it had to be him, so when i got closer i said excitedly! STEVE DADDY! HI! To my horror the guy that looked up was NOT my uncle! DOH! so there i am with about 20 people staring at me because i had said it louder than i had meant to, and no one was saying a word. Everyone was just staring at me. then i said "you look like my uncle." still complete silence... more silence, and with it growing more and more awkward, and everyone still just staring at me, i just look around and said... "Welp! See ya later!" and walked away.

only after did i remember that Julie had said he comes at like 7pm! but wait! it gets better! waiting on one of the benches waiting for willy to meet me for lunch some boy walks by and says "Hey I know you! Your the girl with the uncle! I wish i could say this kind of thing was uncommon for me but really its the story of my life!

So will the real Steve Daddy please stand up?!

1 comments:

Doreen said...

Jade, this kind of thing is actually hereditary. It even has a medical term for it...FOOT IN THE MOUTH DISEASE. I have suffered from it since I could talk. although it doesn't get easier, you do get used to the weird looks and snickers behind your back.
Love the Blog! Your favorite aunt