CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My German!

This is my German!





He is the best boyfriend ever! He is my best friend and he is always there when i need him! He can always make me laugh, even on the grumpiest day of my life! I know that when we are together we are always going to have a good time! We have been together about a year and a half and things never get old! All our funny jokes and stories are still well... funny! He is such a good influence in my life! Its nice to have a partner in crime, to know that someone always has my back and i can tell him my secrets and they wont be all over town! lol!




He has done so much for me since we have been together! I appreciate everything he has done and i love him with my whole heart! I know that we still have many fun adventures to come!


5 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Ahhh, Cute! Not everyone has their own German, you're one lucky girl!

Kent and Heidi said...

Since when did you get a blog!!! And how come no one told me??!!!
I love it BYT! And I love your purse in this picture, it's bigger than you! JAde you are simply the best! You're like the little sister I never had! Love ya
Heidi

Kent and Heidi said...

I just read the story about Steve daddy! Yeah, I'm still laughing!!!

Kristin said...

Hey Jade...it's Kristin...live around the corner from you...anyways I was just up late blog stalking (yes its only 10:20 but that's late for me, back off!)...your blog is hilarious...hope you don't mind me stalking you!

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE!! I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be fun to read about college life again - Brings back lots of memories. BTW, your German is pretty cute! Talk about a great love story :)