CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Biking In Germany!

Okay so I have to admit it has been about... 10 maybe 11 years since i have been on a bike. So last night Willys aunt said that I could borrow her bike while we are here so Willy and I can go in to town easier! So we picked it up rode our bikes home and everything was fine! This morning we went to ride into town and from that10 min. ride from yesterday made my butt is really sore! So this morning we are riding into town and i passed about 3 people smoking while riding there bikes...WTF! (what the fire) Who the crap does that? Im huffing and Puffing along add smoking while I ride and I would probably keel over! Mind you these are not slim or fit people. These are old people with guts!

Here is Willy and I Riding our bikes. yes I did take that picture and no I didnt crash!


Here is what we have been up to!

Döner!


Out With Friends! Annemarie and I


Willy, Jonas, max

Der Magdeburger Dom!

Its Beautiful and its over 800 years old! All stone and the detail is amazing! I love this place!

4 comments:

The Red Hen said...

Jade - I love all your pics and the story about biking! We are going to have to do something about the huffing and puffing while biking when you get home! LOL Have fun. We love you. --Mom

Kent and Heidi said...

Don't you just LOVE riding the bikes!!!?? And does yours have a bell?? I ALWAYS got in trouble for ringing the bell when I wasn't supposed to! And the old structures!! Have you been to Berlin?? You need to go!! There's so much history! I'm glad you're have fun! Try the icecream and the bakery....oh the bakery!!

Lady Jady! said...

haha yes i love the bell and im getting into trouble with the bell but how cun such a happy noise BRING BRING get you into trouble! :) Everyone thinks that europeans eat so well and blah blah blah but im pretty sure i have gained weight since i got here! oh the bakery! YUM!

Norma said...

What are you guys eating?? It looks loke a gigantic sandwich or maybe a taco...yummm I am hungry just thinking about your trip.