CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Diet Doctor!

Its the very eve of my trip to Germany... My German and I are packing our suitcases... We decide we need drinks, so we hop in the car to go to the gas station... I get of course i diet Dr. Pepper with a shot of regular Dr. pepper, he gets an iced tea (like always)... Life is GOOD! ... Driving back from the gas station my German turns to me and says the most devastating thing... "I don't think we have Diet Dr. Pepper in Germany." I don't know how to take this information. My Diet doctor is my drug! I need it daily! Sometimes more than once! So for the next 3 weeks I'm going cold turkey, maybe i can try to replace where the diet Dr. once was but... there are NO substitutes! So Whoever picks us up on Sept. 12 i hope your have a cold one waiting for me!

3 comments:

Norma said...

Oh, Jade!! I am SO WORRIED for you! Be strong. I will drink twice as much in your memory.

Jules said...

Jadey, I've felt that pain, I too had withdrawls when we went to Africa, but alas I survived and I think you can too! I am so jealous of your fabulous trip! Have a great time and I will make certain the picker uppers have a Diet Dr. in hand when you arrive!
Be safe- Love Jules

Doreen said...

So So Sad. i hope your days of Dr. begone are going good. just don't drink the water! or is that mexico? eitherway have a great trip I am so jealous. I am going to go to pleasant grove this weekend that will be trip enough for me and there is Dr. pepper there.