CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just MY Luck!

Its 17 days and counting until I leave for Germany and Paris! yay! I think it was last Thursday... there Willy and I were with our friends Bree and Brian hiking up this mountain to this waterfall in PG. we were all taking pictures and having a good time! (no harm was done to my camera) haven't dropped it, it didn't get wet, NOTHING!) well the next day I go to take a picture and... This!

This is what I see! It makes a funny buzzing sound before it turns on and AHH! So now I have 17 days and counting to buy a new camera for what is going to be the best trip ever! But really my camera couldn't have broken like next month or something? It just had to be now because that's just my luck! :]

3 comments:

Norma said...

Jade -You are so lucky to be going on a fabulous trip!! Even if you have to but a new camera...on second thought you had better let your mom check the camera...it could be "operational error"

Doreen said...

Do what I do, Close one eye and say CLICK! It is a picture in my mind. I do it all the time and it hasn't failed me yet, there is a buzzing sound once in a while. Good Luck I hate shopping for stuff like cameras ;)

Kent and Heidi said...

I'm SO jealous that you are going to Europe! Have a great time and take picture of EVERYTHING, even the food!!! We will miss you!